- Documents on scholarships and fellowships for information of all students in the University
- Academic Study Tour format
- The North-Eastern Hill University Student Counselling Service for Student Welfare
- RU-3 Admission to and Management of Hostels
- Download application form for admission to Hostel
- Notification for simplified on-line procedure for anti-ragging affidavits
|Office of the Dean, Students’ Welfare|
Prof. H. Kayang
Dean, Students’ Welfare
Telefax: (0364) 272-1181
WHOM TO CONTACT
Mr. A. K. Dhar, PS to DSW - Tel. (0364)272-1180
Ms. N. Sailo - Tel. 272-1182
Mrs. W. M. Kharbuli - Tel. 272-1182
Mr. S. Rymbai - Tel. 272-1182
Ms. P. Nongrang - Tel. 272-1184
- Co-ordinate the admission of students in various halls of residence of the University.
- Assist the Vice-Chancellor in supervising and controlling the residents of all students.
- Deal with the matters of management, overall discipline and conditions of living in the halls of residence of the University.
- Advise the University in the matter of organizations and development of student bodies.
- Co-ordinate the activities of the different bodies concerning student welfare.
- Co-ordinate the elections of the office bearers and other representatives of the NEHU Students’ Union and other student bodies in the campuses as per the rules of the University.
- Advise the University on the nomination of student representatives on various bodies of the University.
- Supervise and/or organize the co-curricular and sports activities of the Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate Students and Research Scholars in the campuses.
- Supervise the funds allocation for the cultural and sports activities of NEHU students union and other student bodies in the campuses.
- Facilitates travel concession to the students and the educational tours/excursions of the students.